Speed up your PC in minutes
Here are some simple methods to fix CD burning software error on startup.
If you cannot find the perfect answer to your problem here, please visit our forum and post your business problem / question there.
- No CD / DVD drive detected on this system
- Make sure that when installing CDBurnerXP you grant administrator rights or select “Allow CD / DVD user type access”. If the configuration parameter didn’t help, your site can also try using NeroBurnRights.
Access to disks can be limited remotely in terminal sessions. To avoid this, go to Start. You will see “Run (or Win + R) and the important” gpedit.msc “. Click OK. In the left pane of the Group Policy Editor, navigate to make sure the computer is Config -> Validate Templates -> System -> Removable Storage Access. In the right pane of the Group Policy Editor, change the configuration value from All Removable Stores: Allow access to enheads in remote sessions and select Enabled. “.
Otherwise, be sure to try CDBurnerXP version 4.5. This product should solve all detection problems.By car.
If you’re using the best USB storage device, make sure the USB cable is plugged in correctly. CDBurnerXP usually works well with USB drives, so if your drive isn’t recognized, that’s probably the obvious reason.
Make sure the disk notification is between D and Z. Correct them if necessary.
Another option is to update all of your player’s firmware.
If drives are not usually recognized by the performance system, see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/314060
- I would say the application hangs on startup
- Try removing most unnecessary USB devices, such as the USB USB spur, and see if that matters.
- If there is no disc in the drive, try a recordable disc.
- When you have installed almost all of your virtual CD / DVD drives, try temporarily disabling them.
- Some applications / devices may interfere with access to the player. Pro virtualdrive and MagicJack are currently visible. For CDBurnerXP to work, uninstall / disable the conflicting application / device, or try putting CDBurnerXP in SPTD mode.
- Make sure the SATA port to whichROM connected device, supports ATAPI devices (see motherboard manual), and select a different port / controller if necessary.
- Update motherboard / SATA driver if possible.
- Knowledge Base Article
- KB1: Audio CD burning does not work
- KB2: Error after choosing compilation type for CDBurnerXP
- KB11: error messages without possible fix
- You have kb12: instead of choosing a recording device
- KB16: Adding Portable Files Does Not Always Work
- The application showed a difference that cannot be handled
- Bug information can be found in the FAQ
- The speaker file is not in a valid format
- Try updating Windows Media Player to the latest version. If that doesn’t exactly help, visit http://forum.cdburnerxp.se/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6722.
- Missing root segment (startup error)
- To try to delete the file specified in the error message: CDBurnerXP
- can regularly access the floppy drive
- Avira Antivir can cause many problems. Their support forums have aboutjudgment.
- Setup does not recognize the .NET Framework correctly
- In this case, you can add the registry key yourself so that this installation knows (or at least thinks) that .NET is installed. The puzzle you may need to add is
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE Microsoft . NETFramework policy v2.0
If you don’t know how to modify the registry, you can also get and run this registry file.
- CDBurnerXP could not detect a correct size blank disk
- In this case, the user can set the disk size himself by right-clicking on the size scale (below).
- CDBurnerXP incorrectly reports that the loaded CD is not empty
- See http://www.cdburnerxp.se/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9892#9892 maybe http://www.cdburnerxp.se/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3643
- Internal SDK error / bad media error while recording
- If your player is connected via USB, try another USB mov (preferably a port outside of your computer and USB not for a hub). Some ports may not provide sufficient Food. Another possible solution is walking in SPTD mode (see also: https://cdburnerxp.se/help/kb/18)
- CALIBRATION RANGE ERROR / Key: Meaning 3, ASC: 73, ASCQ: 3
- All information is here: http://forum.cdburnerxp.se/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5998&p=21549#p21549
- devTrackingServoFailure: unable to write to disk
- If your whole family burns the ISO image, make sure it’s not always corrupted.
- Media reads data from media and discovery key: 3, ASC 2, ASCQ 0
- Burn suggestions may be set and conflict with CDBurnerXP. Try uninstalling other programs. The known problematic component is GearSec.exe.
- Device error: (264448) Unable to write to disk – error tracking header
- Try another media image.
- Check the power supply in use, the drive may not be powered.
- The computer vibrates so violently that the laser cannot stay in the loop. Especially if the optical drive was the cause of the device.
- When fresh, the device turned out to be surprisingly efficient.
- Clean the lens of the drive, it may be dirty too. If
- BolMost of the steps above did not help, see Errore Del Software Di Registrazione Del Cd All Avvio
Fehler Der Cd Aufnahmesoftware Beim Start
Error De Software De Grabacion De Cd Al Iniciar
Oshibka Programmnogo Obespecheniya Zapisi Kompakt Diska Pri Zapuske
Cd Opname Software Fout Bij Opstarten
Blad Oprogramowania Do Nagrywania Plyt Cd Podczas Uruchamiania
Erro De Software De Gravacao De Cd Na Inicializacao
Erreur Du Logiciel D Enregistrement De Cd Au Demarrage
시작 시 Cd 녹음 소프트웨어 오류
Cd Inspelningsprogramvarufel Vid Uppstart